Images of how I sort of wish it was

6th January 2013

Photo with 3 notes

6th January 2013

Photo with 3 notes

4th January 2013

Photo reblogged from Bent to her will with 18 notes

teaseanddenialcaptions:

Year 2018:A major breakthrough in genetics makes it possible to create human life in a lab. Almost everything can be determined in advance: Hair- and eye-color, body weight, figure, skin-color, etc. All that is needed is the semen from men younger than 25. But there’s another important thing:One cannot determine the gender and sexuality of the new child. In fact 99% are born as lesbian. The remaining 1% are straight men.———Year 2150:Over only three generations life on earth has changed completely. In so-called “milking farms” every man is forced to cum around three times a day until his 25th birthday. From that day on he becomes the slave of a wealthy lesbian couple. To preven any sexual attacks they are then locked up in a sealed chastity cage.———It is at the discretion of the couple if they are allowed to cum again, but since the lesbians don’t really care about that, most men die after many years without another orgasm while always being around girls with perfect lab-bodies.

teaseanddenialcaptions:

Year 2018:
A major breakthrough in genetics makes it possible to create human life in a lab. Almost everything can be determined in advance: Hair- and eye-color, body weight, figure, skin-color, etc. All that is needed is the semen from men younger than 25. But there’s another important thing:
One cannot determine the gender and sexuality of the new child. In fact 99% are born as lesbian. The remaining 1% are straight men.
———
Year 2150:
Over only three generations life on earth has changed completely. In so-called “milking farms” every man is forced to cum around three times a day until his 25th birthday. From that day on he becomes the slave of a wealthy lesbian couple. To preven any sexual attacks they are then locked up in a sealed chastity cage.
———
It is at the discretion of the couple if they are allowed to cum again, but since the lesbians don’t really care about that, most men die after many years without another orgasm while always being around girls with perfect lab-bodies.

Source: teaseanddenialcaptions

4th January 2013

Photo with 13 notes

4th January 2013

Photo

4th January 2013

Photo with 1 note

4th January 2013

Photo with 2 notes

4th January 2013

Photo

4th January 2013

Photo with 1 note

3rd January 2013

Photo with 4 notes